Are you a sickening social media manager?
I’m going limited with my freelance company and need to bring on a full-time marketing expert as there’s too much work coming through for one pair of hands!
We have five contractors but you would be the first full-time direct employee with the vision to grow accounts and the team of contractors.
We need to hit the ground running, someone keen to take on responsibility and shape the strategy with clients ranging from the NHS to Bridal Jewellery, watches (think of the biggest watch brand in the world…), Italian luxury kitchen design and FMCG.
Ultimately, I don’t mind how, where or when the work gets done but have a really great office in Leeds City Centre on Greek Street surrounded by other startups and entrepreneurs which is the perfect environment to grow.
- Develop social media strategy
- Create original organic content on LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, TikTok and IG
- Personal branding development for clients
- Run paid ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Ad-hoc email/blog writing if required
- Proficiency in many social media platforms & scheduling tools
- Previous agency experience
- Experience growing social accounts
- Experience with Photoshop/Figma/Canva
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ideally completed a marketing course whether that’s a degree, CIM or other
Type of person
- Track record of great client and customer service
- Entrepreneurial with new ideas
- Loves social media aka knows what’s trending
- Happy to work in groups or independently
It’s a service-based marketing business and ultimately those standards of service need to stay high. Training and development wherever required we can fund and a co-working space membership. This is a role for someone to shape.
Please send your portfolio or some previous results and links to accounts you’re running, testimonials or blog examples so I can see your work along with your LinkedIn profile and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary starting at £25k, increasing with experience and client wins, 25 days holiday, awards and events tickets so I hope you’ve got a suit/gown.